LIVe2018 intends to be a unique exchange platform for scientists interested in in vitro
respiratory researches, stakeholders from academia, pharma, biotech, chemical,
tobacco, consumer goods, medical devices industries, CROs and regulatory agencies.
The meeting focuses on predictive in vitro lung models designed for basic research,
efficacy and toxicity testing. It aims to present the state-of-art of in vitro lung
models, and to map out the route for its future development and use.
- Modeling COPD/Asthma/IPF and CF in vitro
- Infectious diseases
- Lung cancer
- Inhalation toxicity testing
- Exposure devices
- Chips and interconnections
- Think different
We cordially invite you to submit abstracts for oral and poster presentations covering efficacy
or toxicity assessment using in vitro lung models.
The Scientific Program Committee reviews each abstract that is submitted. The following guidelines apply:
- Format to submit the abstract: Word file
- The abstract cannot be more than 2,300 total characters. This includes the title, body, author last name, institutions. Spaces are not included in the 2,300 count.
- The abstract may not contain tables, figures or chemical structures.
Abstracts must contain the following:
- A statement of the rationale and scope of the study
- A brief description of the experimental procedures
- The data that resulted from the study
- Principal conclusion(s)
Please send your abstracts to: LIVe2018@epithelix.com
Deadline for abstract submission is Sunday April 15th 2018.
After reviewing all submitted abstracts, authors will be informed about the decision. Accepted abstracts will be either presented as oral or poster presentations.
Registration and Exhibition
Early bird rate before 1st of May
- 300€ for participants from industry
- 250€ for participants from academia
- 200€ for students
The registration fee also includes the social dinner on Thursday evening.
Register on: eventbrite
Sponsoring and booths
- sponsor : logo on webpage and workshop material + flyer
- exhibitor: booth + 2 free registration tickets
- sponsor + exhibitor : logo on webpage and workshop material + flyer + booth + 2 free registration tickets
information > email@example.com
8-10 Esplanade du Parvis de l’Europe
20 minutes from Nice airport
Contact & General information
Scientific organizer : EPITHELIX
Congress organizer : ALTERTOX ACADEMY
+32 485 19 3145