Human 3D in vitro lung cancer model
- 100 % human
- Airway + Tumor + Stroma
- Direct fluorescence read-out
- Ready to use
OncoCilAir™ is a novel in vitro 3D human lung cancer model which combines a functional reconstituted human airway epithelium, human lung fibroblasts and lung adenocarcinoma cells in a 24 wells transwell insert format.
OncoCilAir™ transwell insert culture (A) with GFP+
adenocarcinoma cells (B) growing as 3D nodules
in the human airway epithelium (C).
OncoCilAir™ can be kept in culture for several months, allowing the concurrent testing of drug efficacy, side-toxicity and tumour recurrence.
Typical histological section (H&E) of an OncoCilAir™ culture showing a tumor nodule invading
the surrounding healthy human airway epithelium.
- Compound efficacy studies
- Therapeutic antibodies testing
- Oncolytic virus therapies
- Predictive biomarkers
- Acute and chronic toxicity
- Nano-cancer therapies testing
- Drug delivery (airway/systemic)
- Cytokine, metalloproteinase release
- Tumor resistance and relapse
For more details, please contact our partner