British American Tobacco
Phillip Morris International
LIVe2018 intends to be a unique exchange platform for scientists interested in in vitro
respiratory researches, stakeholders from academia, pharma, biotech, chemical,
tobacco, consumer goods, medical devices industries, CROs and regulatory agencies.
The meeting focuses on predictive in vitro lung models designed for basic research,
efficacy and toxicity testing. It aims to present the state-of-art of in vitro lung
models, and to map out the route for its future development and use.
Abstracts for Poster and Platform Sessions were accepted until April 30th 2018. Thank you for submitting your abstracts for the LIVe2018 Meeting.
Registration and Exhibition
- 350€ for participants from industry
- 300€ for participants from academia
- 250€ for students
The registration fee also includes the social dinner on Thursday evening.
Register on: eventbrite
Sponsoring and booths
- sponsor : logo on webpage and workshop material + flyer
- exhibitor: booth + 2 free registration tickets
- sponsor + exhibitor : logo on webpage and workshop material + flyer + booth + 2 free registration tickets
information > firstname.lastname@example.org
8-10 Esplanade du Parvis de l’Europe
20 minutes from Nice airport
Contact & General information
Scientific organizer : EPITHELIX
Congress organizer : ALTERTOX ACADEMY
+32 485 19 3145