MucilAir™-HF and SmallAir™-HF are versions of our tissues cocultured with human primary fibroblasts.
MA / SA -HF : MucilAir™ and SmallAir™ cocultured with fibroblasts
Human Airway Epithelia consisting of primary epithelial cells (MucilAir™) cocultured with Human airway Fibroblasts (HF).
Applications of MucilAir™-HF and SmallAir™-HF
- Lung Fibrosis studies
- Wound healing
- Cell-Cell crosstalk
MucilAir™-HF is available from:
- Single donor or pool of donors available in nasal healthy version only.
- Different anatomical sites (Nasal, Tracheal or Bronchial)
MucilAir™-HF and SmallAir™-HF are available from:
- Patients with several pathologies:
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
- Cystic Fibrosis (several mutations available)
- Allergic Rhinitis
Schematic representation of SmallAir™-HF
Histology of SmallAir™-HF
CC-10 Staining (Marker of Club Cells)
H/E Alcian Blue staining
MUC-5AC staining (marker of Goblet cells)
Our testing services available for this product